Sunday, August 9, 2009

May you rest in peace.





What you have done to me is unforgettable.

I want to say "THANK YOU" again,
Words can't express my thanks.
You did it without hesitation, grabbing my leg, no other words, just massaged with your full strength, no second thoughts of my dirty leg and feet.

,


I was shouting and groaning of "ouh, oh, uh, oooo,OOOO, pain, PAIN," but the massages continue until I could walk again.
Leg Cramped.
Very Grateful towards what you have done to me.

Limping slowly the next day, you came to me and asked" How are you doing today?"
The love, care and concern were all I felt.
The next day, I kept nearing you, trying to catch your pictures with my cheap camera.

Only these pictures remain the good memories of you, a Great Lady, who was so willing to help, who was full of compassions, and love.
May you rest in Peace.
You will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment